Nau mai, tauti mai ki tēnei pae tukutuku mō te rangahau Māori ki UC!
Tēnā koe, welcome to the Māori Research website.
This site provides researchers with information about the consultation and engagement with iwi Māori process at UC. On the following pages you will find
- Advice about culturally responsive research processes and practices.
- The work of the Ngāi Tahu Consultation and Engagement Group, and the Māori Research Advisory Group.
- Guidelines for completing the consultation process.
- Advice for writing Vision Mātauranga statements for external funding applications.
- Key literature about Māori Research.
Please direct any enquiries to the Māori Research Kaiārahi firstname.lastname@example.org,
Mauriora ki a tātou!